X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expert play!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Expert play! Empty
PostSubject: Expert play!   Expert play! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:06 pm

I'm trying to finish each act on expert, from beginning to end. So far, out of all the people who have played left4dead, only 3% have actually been able to do this! :O

So lets have an official event where we team up and try to beat this game the way it was meant to be played. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChaosRainz

Expert play! Empty
PostSubject: Expert play   Expert play! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:21 pm

I really would like to beat at least one of the campaigns on expert. Also, I'm not sure what it takes to join the XF clan besides signing up for this forum. Maybe you can let me know?
Back to top Go down

Expert play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert play!   Expert play! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:56 am

Nothing more really. Although it helps to add [XF] to your name in steam.

Other then that, be active, play often, and maybe add a couple of people to friends even.. if you want. But really, signing up and clicking 'join this group' in the steam page is all you have to do. (So far as I know).
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyCat

Expert play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert play!   Expert play! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:11 pm

I beaten bloodharvest on expert but didnt get the zombie manic achievement those cheap bastards just cuz i didnt do the 1st chapter of bloodharvest! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ChaosRainz

Expert play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert play!   Expert play! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Just got the "What are your Trying to Prove?" achievement!!! I'm still down to play on expert whenever.
Back to top Go down
Ponch

Ponch

Expert play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert play!   Expert play! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 pm

YES, this will be my purpose in life for the coming weeks after xmas (if I can't do it before then).
Back to top Go down
despine

Expert play! Empty
PostSubject: am i in that 3%?   Expert play! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:48 am

ive got that achievement for beating all campaigns in expert so i guess im up top top.

now im much better than when i was just barely able to get the achievement, but back then, i thought no mercy finale was the hardest finale. sounds stupid but i just didnt know some tricks.

anyways now im into playing custom campaign in expert, if ur interested let me know. my nickname in sig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Expert play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expert play!   Expert play! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expert play!
Page 1 of 1