X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly Wars and clan play.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VeNoM

VeNoM

Friendly Wars and clan play. Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:09 pm

I was wondering if we are going to practice together at all. I have noticed that the first war i took part in was horrible. Every one went off alone and did there own thing and we got destroyed.
I think we need practice, make up a few teams and start to practice with each other either by a set time to play or joining peoples games when you see them play.
Also I suggest that we come up with sometype of time frame we can all go to war. Instead of just popping the question and them making me feel bad because it was a bad time for me.
I really want this clan to dominate, we are committed to put the infected out of their misery well lets practice wit each other to back that up.

I live in the states. I am free after work and most of the time during the weekends. Let me know what the leaders of this clan will plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:25 pm

I agree with this.

Not everyone has to play with everyone, but just make a small group. Invite someone from our clan to play a game. Next day, invite that same person again. You'll start to see your little group forming without you having to say "Would you pretty please join my Winnie the poo bear group?". (Because even people who use text to chat on the internet can get embarrassed and there feelings hurt if they ask someone who never has time to play.)

I've personally been playing with venom here and XoBuS (who isn't a member of our clan yet, unfortunately).
Back to top Go down
Ponch

Ponch

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Why don't we pick one or two specific times during the week to meet and play whatever. I tried this with my Quake clan and it worked very well. As long as ppl KNOW there will be other members there, they're more likely to show up. And if the time is consistent every week, it becomes a habit. Also not sure whether US and EU or other can play together without ping problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Ponch wrote:
Why don't we pick one or two specific times during the week to meet and play whatever. As long as ppl KNOW there will be other members there, they're more likely to show up. And if the time is consistent every week, it becomes a habit.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:44 pm

Alright its settled, at least for us few it is.

When are you guys available. I say friday nights (unless you got plans) like around 8pm eastern.
Back to top Go down
Ponch

Ponch

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:09 pm

VeNoM wrote:
Alright its settled, at least for us few it is.

When are you guys available. I say friday nights (unless you got plans) like around 8pm eastern.

What's sad is I should have plans on a friday night. That works for me, then Saturday is QL/L4D as well. I'll be away next friday for xmas obviously, but will be able to resume play the following weekend.

If someone wants to suggest another time, feel free, I work a standard work week East Coast US time. So nights/weekends good for me.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 pm

BUMP!!

We really need to come up with a overall time to come together and practice each week. What are the members availability?
It is a good way to see who is serious about this clan, so far it is too spread out and we won't beat anyone in this shape.
I also feel if you don't make practice 5 times either a warning should be issued to the member or they must be kicked from the clan.

How many EU members do we have? How many US members do we have?

If you agree with this post in the most part please post your available times for practice.
Back to top Go down
Malhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:15 pm

I am available from 7 pm every day and im from EU,Romania (GMT +2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Wars and clan play.   Friendly Wars and clan play. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Wars and clan play.
Page 1 of 1