X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

icyx is here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icyx

icyx is here! Empty
PostSubject: icyx is here!   icyx is here! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:09 am

Sup everyone, I got L4D for a little while now since it came out. I beaten all the campaign and expert and now i'm just always playing versus mode. Hoping new levels will come out but until then i'm looking for a group of people who just wants to play together at least. with a bit more than randomness with public games i join. I play usually after work and at night, I'm from Los Angeles, CA so lets have some fun, i'm semi new to the steam thing even tho my account is super old and my account name is based off my OLD OLD OLD email. so is there a way to add people by groups or join a group of friends or do i need to add each and everyone? also can i change my steam id ?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Leader
Hysteria

icyx is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: icyx is here!   icyx is here! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:55 pm

icyx wrote:
Sup everyone, I got L4D for a little while now since it came out. I beaten all the campaign and expert and now i'm just always playing versus mode. Hoping new levels will come out but until then i'm looking for a group of people who just wants to play together at least. with a bit more than randomness with public games i join. I play usually after work and at night, I'm from Los Angeles, CA so lets have some fun, i'm semi new to the steam thing even tho my account is super old and my account name is based off my OLD OLD OLD email. so is there a way to add people by groups or join a group of friends or do i need to add each and everyone? also can i change my steam id ?

Yeah are steam group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/X-FUSIONisWin
Back to top Go down
https://x-fusion.forumotion.net

icyx is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Fusion :: X-Fusion :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: