X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'war' with L4D.se

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The 'war' with L4D.se Empty
PostSubject: The 'war' with L4D.se   The 'war' with L4D.se Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Headline of announcement: L4D.se wants a match, NOW!

Ok. What does that mean? That means that they have a team ready that is confident they can beat us. They don't ask, but demand a match right away so that we don't have time to prepare our best players and have to send some rookies to fight for us.

And we agreed.

I'm sick of this. The next clan war better be on our terms at our chosen time. (To hell with what works for whoever we challenge, because that's what we have been dealing with.)
Back to top Go down
Skell

PostSubject: Re: The 'war' with L4D.se   The 'war' with L4D.se Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Quote :
[L4D.se] Terrox: wee took those who were online in our team
[L4D.se] Terrox: so we didn't had a good team ready

They didn't prepare there best and everyone in our group shall have the same chance of playing in the events.

I accepted the match because they just wanted to have fun with us and I think we had a lot of fun and I learned something too.

Well Merry Christmas everybody santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'war' with L4D.se   The 'war' with L4D.se Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 am

I wish I could go back and copy the part where he says "You guys suck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'war' with L4D.se   The 'war' with L4D.se Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'war' with L4D.se
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Fusion :: X-Fusion :: Community Feedback-
Jump to: