X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly War with Zombinies.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigify

Gigify

Friendly War with Zombinies. Empty
PostSubject: Friendly War with Zombinies.   Friendly War with Zombinies. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:49 pm

"Vista of Zombinies has invited all members of X-Fusion to participate in a friendly clan war match on the Zombines server.

Applications for the event will be handled in the forums and anyone applying should post in the thread as well as contact either me or St Jimmy.

The list of applicants will be posted in the thread and the members participating will be on a first come first server basis. Though not mandatory, meeting in the clan chat is recommended for organizational purposes.

An announcement with more detailed information as well as a link to the thread in the forums will be made at a later time.

The match starts at 14:00 GMT on Sunday 21st."

Sorry, Jimmy was supposed to get around to posting the match information but he doesn't seem to have the time to get on today. He has more information on it than me but I'll try my best.

The match will take place on the Zombinies server, IP: 81.93.244.200:26000.
I'd like it if our best players available could participate, but I know that because of time differences this could be a problem. The match will be a versus, obviously.

If you want to participate, please contact me via steam sometime today. Thank you.

Note: I won't be present in the chat, it'll be up to the three who contacted me to organize the match between themselves and Vista.
I wish you guys had posted here because when you contacted me I was busy and didn't get a chance to record your names. I'm sorry in advance.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Friendly War with Zombinies.   Friendly War with Zombinies. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:56 am

i think that is too early for me. is 1400 gmt 9 am in est?

We need practice with the members as Morrow pointed out in another server. What are we going to do about this? or are we going to just accept the wars and hope for the best. I don't mean to be rude just want to get a point across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly War with Zombinies.   Friendly War with Zombinies. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 pm

Me and venom here were discussing some possible ideas and one of them was a weekly clan get-together of sorts. People show up and we play. Whether to get someone an achievement, help them practice, or test our skills in versus against each other. Plus, if people show up for chat, that could help build a stronger clan as well.

With the clan war with Zombinies passed, I would like to point out that I invited '[Z] Vista ltd' 5 times to a game and he never accepted. He is the only [Z] I know, but I didn't notice any of our players fighting there players either. At least this one we can say was there fault. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gigify

Gigify

PostSubject: Re: Friendly War with Zombinies.   Friendly War with Zombinies. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:39 pm

I like that idea, Morrow, we can try to set something up.

Vista doesn't really seem to communicate save for a few people in our clan. He doesn't really talk to me unless directed to so I'm not sure. The problem is the large time difference. [Z] is based in France; it seems most of our members are American, with at least a quarter to one third of us from the UK. Those UK players are the key to the Zombinies matches. Being closer to them physically gives the bonus of a lessened time difference. What we need is more of our UK players active, and they can help with the set up and execution of [Z] matches.

Sorry I wasn't there, though. Venom has said the reason; 8am is too early for me. I wake up around 10am-12pm, I can't be up 24 hours every day. ]:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly War with Zombinies.   Friendly War with Zombinies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly War with Zombinies.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Fusion :: Left 4 Dead :: Left 4 Dead News and Information-
Jump to: