X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

:O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.

Go down 
+2
RadioKnight
Ponch
6 posters
AuthorMessage

:O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Empty
PostSubject: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:08 pm

Сорри но игры небудет. ( Так мне [XF] Staticwolf сказал: We cant find good players of my team, so no clan match por favor

Но я бросил вызов 119 - iLL гловарю клана 119 (http://www.clan119.com/left4dead/) и он с радостью принял, только нужно им собрать бойцов L4D. Не унываем и ждем! Smile

This translates very roughly to:

Sorry but the game is a no go. ([XF] Staticwolf said to me: "We cant find good players of my team, so no clan match please")

But I challenged the 119 - iLL glovaryu clan 119 (http://www.clan119.com/left4dead/), and he gladly accepted, just have them gather fighters L4D. Do not be disheartened and look forward to! Smile

I think we have a team that can play them. XoBuS, Ponch, Venom, and Me. We've been doing alot of expert, and have yet to try versus but if no one can be found then I'm sure none of us would object to matching ourselves against them for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Ponch

Ponch

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Sweet, I'm down like a clown Charlie Brown. But I NEED some practice, not so I can get better (although it couldn't hurt), but because the last vs I sucked cause I didn't know where the fuck I was going. I've really only played through 3 of the campaigns, one of which we just flew through on easy and I can barely remember. I will play if you ask me to, but I will be following as a survivor.
Back to top Go down
RadioKnight

RadioKnight

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:31 pm

Hey guys, Im right here most days... send me game invites and ill likely hear them even if im upstairs... I love L4D but ive been getting very frustrated playing expert with random idiots that quit out after the first scene. I more play at night (EST), but if theres a war to be fought IM THERE.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:41 pm

I am more than ready to fight. I want to have a warm up before the big match and some HEAVY expert play tonight. Morrow, Ponch, Xobus are you ready for tonight?

Again, Morrow all you have to do is say the word and BOOM we got your back. (no homo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:42 pm

VeNoM wrote:
Morrow all you have to do is say the word and BOOM we got your back.

Lol. Ok. But don't forget, usually I'm the one saving YOUR asses. (no homo)

Smile

Last edited by MorrowFlight on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited because I messed up the quote.)
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Leader
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:49 am

MorrowFlight wrote:
Сорри но игры небудет. ( Так мне [XF] Staticwolf сказал: We cant find good players of my team, so no clan match por favor

Но я бросил вызов 119 - iLL гловарю клана 119 (http://www.clan119.com/left4dead/) и он с радостью принял, только нужно им собрать бойцов L4D. Не унываем и ждем! Smile

Sorry but the game is a no go. ([XF] Staticwolf said to me: "We cant find good players of my team, so no clan match please")

But I challenged the 119 - iLL glovaryu clan 119 (http://www.clan119.com/left4dead/), and he gladly accepted, just have them gather fighters L4D. Do not be disheartened and look forward to! Smile

I think we have a team that can play them. XoBuS, Ponch, Venom, and Me. We've been doing alot of expert, and have yet to try versus but if no one can be found then I'm sure none of us would object to matching ourselves against them for the clan.

This has been addressed and Static is being dealt with.
Back to top Go down
https://x-fusion.forumotion.net
TheCrazyCat

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:46 pm

May i join you doods? ^_^ oh and xobus log in steam community to join XF? that mayb able to explain why he couldnt in da 1st place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:17 pm

Hysteria wrote:
MorrowFlight wrote:

I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble. I was simply pointing out that I think we have a team that's ready. Indeed, after the first war with Zombines (And its terrible failure, from what I saw.) it did look as if we weren't together enough as a clan to be able to have another war. But now that this clan is working, we can do it.
Back to top Go down
Skell

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:25 pm

MorrowFlight wrote:
Hysteria wrote:
MorrowFlight wrote:

I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble. I was simply pointing out that I think we have a team that's ready. Indeed, after the first war with Zombines (And its terrible failure, from what I saw.) it did look as if we weren't together enough as a clan to be able to have another war. But now that this clan is working, we can do it.
Sorry, but this clan is absolutly not working yet.
[Z]Vista has wanted a match with us in a long time, but we have broken the promish everytime because of problems such as no members online to play and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:30 pm

Skell wrote:
MorrowFlight wrote:
Hysteria wrote:
MorrowFlight wrote:

Sorry, but this clan is absolutly not working yet.
[Z]Vista has wanted a match with us in a long time, but we have broken the promish everytime because of problems such as no members online to play and such.

I will admit that while planning times for the war, we have been quick to go ahead with whatever works for them best without looking at our own members time-zomes, but this clan is doing much better then it was when I joined with only 20 members on board. The forums alone are a big step.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Leader
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:11 pm

MorrowFlight wrote:
I will admit that while planning times for the war, we have been quick to go ahead with whatever works for them best without looking at our own members time-zomes, but this clan is doing much better then it was when I joined with only 20 members on board. The forums alone are a big step.

Yes but still we need more active members and thats what we will working on. Along with getting everyone playing together. I played VS with 3 other clanmates and we got are asses whooped. Not because we are bad just because we dont play together. I promise i will fix this and i will get the clan back on track. Just hopefully you guys can help me.
Back to top Go down
https://x-fusion.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:58 pm

I'll help with whatever I can. I'm here for the clan.

But improvement is noticeable already.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:49 pm

So who is down to practice then? Who are the active members?

If you want to do another war, just let me know what time it will be and what day and i would be ready and i know Xobus would be down.

I really want more practice with other XF members so if you see me online and you are ready to practice let me know.
If i am busy give me a half and i won't be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.   :O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:O !! This was posted on "dead world [dw]"s announcements on the 12th.
Page 1 of 1