X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<MEEE

Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE   Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:27 am

Hey guys, my game name is <MEEE. But you guys can call me "M", "ME", or what ever you like. I've been trying to look a good L4D clan. I hope i just found one. I usually play L4D, CS, CSS, COD4, wc3, and bf2. I will be looking forward to be playing with you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Leader
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE   Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:39 am

<MEEE wrote:
Hey guys, my game name is <MEEE. But you guys can call me "M", "ME", or what ever you like. I've been trying to look a good L4D clan. I hope i just found one. I usually play L4D, CS, CSS, COD4, wc3, and bf2. I will be looking forward to be playing with you guys soon.

Join the Group, add people in the clan, and add [XF] in front of your name.
Back to top Go down
https://x-fusion.forumotion.net
Ponch

Ponch

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE   Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Sup mangonaise, I'll look for you in game.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE   Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Ponch wrote:
Sup mangonaise, I'll look for you in game.

Be careful he is looking for you!

Welcome man when are you available to play?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE   Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone, I am <MEEE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Fusion :: X-Fusion :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: