X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the whole 'not getting my achievement when I should' deal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

About the whole 'not getting my achievement when I should' deal. Empty
PostSubject: About the whole 'not getting my achievement when I should' deal.   About the whole 'not getting my achievement when I should' deal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:34 pm

I've heard some complaints with not getting a campaign achievement (this happened to me with 'mercy killer') and with not getting the expert achievement. After some digging around, I found out that you can fix this by just voting for a restart campaign once everyone is there, at the beginning. The problem was that some people would miss part of, or all of, the beginning movie. Which counts as you joining late and not being qualified for that achievement you want.

So rule of thumb? If your after something; restart the campaign as soon as everyone joins.
Back to top Go down
Ponch

Ponch

About the whole 'not getting my achievement when I should' deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the whole 'not getting my achievement when I should' deal.   About the whole 'not getting my achievement when I should' deal. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:23 pm

How about Venom having to take out 2 Tanks to get Man vs Tank. He can't even catch a break in the virtual world. Yeah, it seems there are many small issues affecting the game, hopefully valve is taking the necessary steps to patch them up.
Back to top Go down

About the whole 'not getting my achievement when I should' deal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Fusion :: Left 4 Dead :: Left 4 Dead Problems and Errors-
Jump to: