X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More members, and better activity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

More members, and better activity. Empty
PostSubject: More members, and better activity.   More members, and better activity. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:01 pm

Things around here and in the clan chat on steam are slow. I don't often play with clan members, and I've only ever really played with about 3 of them. We need to get more people to join, and get more to be active on the forums and in the chat.

-First, I suggest posting in forums and public groups and visiting there chat rooms. Let people know we exist in the first place.
-Second, putting [XF] in their name should be officially 'Recomended' as a member of the group, 'Mandatory' for forum registration as well as for participation in any group event.
-Third, we need to start brainstorming group events.

These don't have to be elaborate or unique. One I can think of off the top of my head is 'Weekly Group Expert Play' (The name needs some work.), in which people settle down with pop/beer, Cheetos/pork rinds, or whatever they eat for some serious attempts at beating this game on expert. Average time for a full campaign (No mercy, etc) on advanced for me is 2 hours. I personally want to finish the current levels on expert before there is an update and more levels are available. Not to mention before mods come out.

Finally, if we really want this clan to go to a whole new level, we need to open it up to all kinds of other games on steam so that we have the right to demand the [XF] tag, and show other clans out there that we are worth something. But.. I only play Left4Dead right now. So I'm not concerned with making this a huge deal. Yet. Smile

Questions/Comments?

P.S. I'd like to ask all forum members here to post something, in a new topic, a new thread, even existing ones. People will bother to come here if they notice there is something worth seeing. As it is, no one really has a reason to sign up, but that's changing.
Back to top Go down
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: More members, and better activity.   More members, and better activity. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:45 pm

Good idea. Any new and good game we could add on and make this bigger and better. As in the name XF it has nothing to do with L4D so we can add more stuff into it.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Leader
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: More members, and better activity.   More members, and better activity. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:54 am

-CSS
-Garry's Mod (Zombie Survival)
-TF2
Those would be the most logical choices.
Back to top Go down
https://x-fusion.forumotion.net
Death

Death

PostSubject: Re: More members, and better activity.   More members, and better activity. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:32 am

Not got any of them.

How about:
- UT2004. I love that game.
Back to top Go down
Ponch

Ponch

PostSubject: Re: More members, and better activity.   More members, and better activity. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:38 pm

I'll try to help with at least the activity part on the forum. I'd like to get to know the other members a little better before I pour my heart and soul (glo) into it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yay.   More members, and better activity. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:37 am

We're growing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More members, and better activity.   More members, and better activity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More members, and better activity.
Page 1 of 1