X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Servers and console commands.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VeNoM

VeNoM

Servers and console commands. Empty
PostSubject: Servers and console commands.   Servers and console commands. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:42 pm

Is there a master list that we can start here? I need to know how to use the console better.
I bought a server to mess around with that has 8 slots. It will only stay up for a month and i am really just using it to learn how. If people want to use it, they talk to me about payment to keep it going. So far it will only be up for a month and is ONLY open to XF players I play with on a regular basis. (hysteria, chaosrains, Morrow, ponch, xobus, myself, Radioknight and one more admin if they contact me.) It will NOT be open to all players untill I have learned how to use it properly and if the clan wants to go in that direction. If they do I would like to turn it into a server for learning and training.

So in effort to get this ball rolling, please post ANY console commands you find and specify (if you can) if its for a server command or just in game console command. Please post here often (even the noob ones like how to connect for people like me and well noobs.) If any of the leaders have any questions for me about where I got it and how much is it you know where to find me.

Whats has been posted so far:
sv_cheats 1 - Must be done first for any of these to work.
god 1 - Enables god mode - cannot be hurt
noclip - Enables/disables flying around
nb_blind 1 - Makes the zombies unable to see you (they can still sense when you touch them)
nb_delete_all - Clears all infected/infected bosses/Survivors
z_add - Adds a single infected. We bound this to a key to do the above video.
z_spawn bossname - Spawns a boss infected at your crosshairs. Put whatever boss name you wish: tank, boomer, smoker, witch, hunter
give weaponname - Equips your with that weapon
cl_drawhud 0 - So you can't see the HUD
r_drawviewmodel 0 - Makes your weapon invisible
z_common_limit <really big number> - Increases the amount of common infected the director is allowed to use at any given time.

director_panic_forever - Panic events (car alarm, mini-finale) don't end until you reach the safehouse, they just keep coming.
director_force_panic_event - Starts a panic event, as though you had set of the car alarm or something.

!!!!Every freaking command out there!!!! Its to long to copy and paste.
Gigify wrote:
Guide or something.
Every console command.

Last edited by VeNoM on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skell

PostSubject: Re: Servers and console commands.   Servers and console commands. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:58 pm

This is all found on random sources Very Happy

Quote :
sv_cheats 1 - Must be done first for any of these to work.
god 1 - Enables god mode - cannot be hurt
noclip - Enables/disables flying around
nb_blind 1 - Makes the zombies unable to see you (they can still sense when you touch them)
nb_delete_all - Clears all infected/infected bosses/Survivors
z_add - Adds a single infected. We bound this to a key to do the above video.
z_spawn bossname - Spawns a boss infected at your crosshairs. Put whatever boss name you wish: tank, boomer, smoker, witch, hunter
give weaponname - Equips your with that weapon
cl_drawhud 0 - So you can't see the HUD
r_drawviewmodel 0 - Makes your weapon invisible

Quote :
z_common_limit <really big number> - Increases the amount of common infected the director is allowed to use at any given time.

director_panic_forever - Panic events (car alarm, mini-finale) don't end until you reach the safehouse, they just keep coming.
director_force_panic_event - Starts a panic event, as though you had set of the car alarm or something.

For those of you who want to try a sort of "survival mode" you can use these to increase the number of common infected, and then cause an endless attack for you to defend against. In combination with the "give <weapon>" command, I've tried setting up on the roof of the appartment building with a few friends, fun as h311.

There were a couple more that make the horde a little scarier, but I can't remember what they were exactly. I think they were on the front page of 411 at one time, something starting with "director_mob_" but I'm not sure.

Great List: http://www.left4dead411.com/l4d_cvar_list.pdf

Guide: http://www.blog.last-save.com/2008/11/left-4-dead-dedicated-server-setup/
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Servers and console commands.   Servers and console commands. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:23 pm

thank you Skell for answering that post so quick.

What times are you on usually?
Back to top Go down
Skell

PostSubject: Re: Servers and console commands.   Servers and console commands. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:30 pm

VeNoM wrote:
thank you Skell for answering that post so quick.

What times are you on usually?
Well I'm +1 GMT and I'm on most of the time, but I have mostly time for gaming at 17-03
Back to top Go down
Gigify

Gigify

PostSubject: Re: Servers and console commands.   Servers and console commands. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Guide or something.
Every console command.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Servers and console commands.   Servers and console commands. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm

Gigify wrote:
Guide or something.
Every console command.

i love you.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: Servers and console commands.   Servers and console commands. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:51 pm

okay!!! I got it running and it is operational. I have not tested it for VS yet. I think the server can only be one or the other.

Now i need links to some vs map packets and how to get them on the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Servers and console commands.   Servers and console commands. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers and console commands.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Fusion :: Left 4 Dead :: Left 4 Dead News and Information-
Jump to: