X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other ways to play Left 4 Dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skell

Other ways to play Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Other ways to play Left 4 Dead   Other ways to play Left 4 Dead Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:19 am

Even L4D will get boring if we just play it trough again and again, but if we make some new ways to play it then it can work in even longer time so I have figured some fun ways to play.

All the ways to play makes a little competition, but Teamwork is needed so it is about how much you can trust your friends Very Happy

Bounty Hunt: Kill most Special Infected, simple...
Hunt: Kill most Infected, Simple again...
Survive: (High difficulty for most fun) Play and survive for as long as possible (Enemies will keep spawning)

And now my Favorite!
LEFT 4 DEAD RACING: Get to the saveroom as fast as possible, but with a difficulty like Expert you need your friends at all time to survive and it really is hard!
The diffirent Acts in the campaign are like Diffirent Races.
Back to top Go down
Sirlaser

Sirlaser

Other ways to play Left 4 Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other ways to play Left 4 Dead   Other ways to play Left 4 Dead Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:16 pm

And now my Favorite!
LEFT 4 DEAD RACING: Get to the saveroom as fast as possible, but with a difficulty like Expert you need your friends at all time to survive and it really is hard!
The diffirent Acts in the campaign are like Diffirent Races.[/quote]

BRILLIANCE! you my friend win the forums!
Back to top Go down

Other ways to play Left 4 Dead
Page 1 of 1