X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quake Live!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ponch

Ponch

Quake Live! Empty
PostSubject: Quake Live!   Quake Live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:25 pm

With the popularity of Quake 3 STILL strong 10 years after it's release, id has decided to remake the game into a free browser based version. The game is currently in Beta testing, and looks sick. I've been a Quake fan for years and I think what they're doing here is nothing short of frickin sweet. When the game is released I would recommend at least trying it out since all you need to play is a browser and an internet connection.
Back to top Go down
Sirlaser

Sirlaser

Quake Live! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake Live!   Quake Live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:58 pm

hmm interesting.. i myself have never actually played Quake or even looking it up.. what is it a shooter? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ponch

Ponch

Quake Live! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake Live!   Quake Live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:43 pm

Sirlaser wrote:
hmm interesting.. i myself have never actually played Quake or even looking it up.. what is it a shooter? Razz

Yes, it was like THE standard in FPS competition and mods:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quake_III_Arena

very addictive, especially some of the mods, like freeze tag, excessive, insta-anything. But you could imagine the skill level of some of the ppl playing for years, can be one sided at times, but QL has a skill matching system too.
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

Quake Live! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake Live!   Quake Live! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:39 pm

Yeah its good. I never know what it was and then ponch showed me. Now i am hooked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quake Live! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quake Live!   Quake Live! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quake Live!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Fusion :: Other Games :: Gaming Chat-
Jump to: