X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the comming clan war.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

About the comming clan war. Empty
PostSubject: About the comming clan war.   About the comming clan war. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 pm

I've checked up on them. They seem to have more admin's then members. So either they are all friends or they have poor management. 15 members total. A Russian clan it seems. No where near our amount of play time...

seems like this will be an easy win.

Any administrators of our clan know who is going to be competing for us?
Back to top Go down
VeNoM

VeNoM

PostSubject: Re: About the comming clan war.   About the comming clan war. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:16 am

I want to know what time this is going on too. I will be around friday and sunday this weekend. Hope I can help.
Back to top Go down
Sirlaser

Sirlaser

PostSubject: Re: About the comming clan war.   About the comming clan war. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:34 pm

id like to participate when? and bear in mind i live in Canada so my time is different i have no idea what time zone it is though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the comming clan war.   About the comming clan war. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the comming clan war.
Page 1 of 1