X-Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
X-Fusion

We are a L4D Clan. Committed to put the infected out of their misery.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you want this Group to work?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skell

Do you want this Group to work? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want this Group to work?   Do you want this Group to work? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:10 am

If this group shall be succesful then we all need to work on it.
Right now we have invited and got members we have maybe max played one time with and that is fine, but there is one problem in it and that is they aren't real members! Not before they have signed up on the forums and become a part of the community.

We have to get more members that can/will be a part of the community very fast meaning that they shall be known by the already existing members or they have to be familiar with forums and communities.

So ask your friends, family, fellow members and everyone you have a good relationship with to join and if they reply negativly then punch them in the face and ask them again!
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Leader
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Do you want this Group to work?   Do you want this Group to work? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:51 pm

Skell wrote:
If this group shall be succesful then we all need to work on it.
Right now we have invited and got members we have maybe max played one time with and that is fine, but there is one problem in it and that is they aren't real members! Not before they have signed up on the forums and become a part of the community.

We have to get more members that can/will be a part of the community very fast meaning that they shall be known by the already existing members or they have to be familiar with forums and communities.

So ask your friends, family, fellow members and everyone you have a good relationship with to join and if they reply negativly then punch them in the face and ask them again!

I agree very much with you Skell. I'll be taking my recruiting process to a new level my asking people that I play with if they want to join. Now it wont be just anyone. If they show some skills ill throw them a invite. But we totally need to build are community stronger.
Back to top Go down
https://x-fusion.forumotion.net
Ponch

Ponch

PostSubject: Re: Do you want this Group to work?   Do you want this Group to work? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:43 pm

I agree, one of the best ways of recruiting is friends, and friends of friends, and friends of friends of friends, rather than begging some strange (although sometimes will bite). It also creates a tighter community if at least some of us know some of us well. The chain of command for me was Skell -> Venom -> Me, and I got to play with Morrow who was ubercool too. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Leader
Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Do you want this Group to work?   Do you want this Group to work? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:58 am

Ponch wrote:
I agree, one of the best ways of recruiting is friends, and friends of friends, and friends of friends of friends, rather than begging some strange (although sometimes will bite). It also creates a tighter community if at least some of us know some of us well. The chain of command for me was Skell -> Venom -> Me, and I got to play with Morrow who was ubercool too. Yay.

Leader
  • Hysteria

Co-Leaders
  • Skell
  • Gig
  • St.Jimmy
  • StaticWolf

Pretty soon we'll pick 5 squads. Each one of the people listed above will be in charge of one group.
Back to top Go down
https://x-fusion.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want this Group to work?   Do you want this Group to work? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want this Group to work?
Page 1 of 1